View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:56 PM   #82
RajS
Enthusiast
RajS has become one with the cosmosRajS has become one with the cosmosRajS has become one with the cosmosRajS has become one with the cosmosRajS has become one with the cosmosRajS has become one with the cosmosRajS has become one with the cosmosRajS has become one with the cosmosRajS has become one with the cosmosRajS has become one with the cosmosRajS has become one with the cosmos

Device: PRS-950
To add some fuel to the fire.

EatingPie, I'd quite like the Sony PRS-950 cover with built in light. Any idea where I could get one? I didn't see one at SonyStyle.

I don't think Sony are exiting the reader market at all. I think they're in a holding pattern. Why I do not know, it could be they want to target investment towards a different technology or to wait for the ePub standard to become universally applied - who knows. It's all speculation.

That said, there are fewer and fewer places actually selling the Sony. Given that supply is < demand that really isn't a problem just yet - no point having suppliers with empty shelves. I'd imagine they'll get back on the shelves at some point soon - and in my view it will be some sort of breakthrough tech - ultrathin/ultralight or colour which will make the difference.

Opinion here worth exactly what you paid for it

Cheers.
RajS is offline   Reply With Quote