View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
Anne Bradshaw
Enthusiast
Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Lightbulb Clean-Read Electronic Deals

How about a thread for great bargain books that don't contain swearing and sex. I know there are plenty such books out there because I've read many in several genres.

I'm kicking off with a few titles, and look forward to adding lots more to my ever-growing list

Suspense:
Gordon Ryan : State of Rebellion - A Pug Connor Novel - Book One (2 more in this series) I think these might still be all 3 for 99 cents on Amazon and Smashwords.

False Pretences by Carol Thayne Warburton -- $2.49

A Question of Trust by Carol Thayne Warburton -- $2.49
Anne Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote