View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
I virtually NEVER want the books sorted by Title. Actually, I would be happy with them grouped by Author, but in series order (all books in one series, in order, followed by the next series in order, etc)

So, is there any way to set the sort order in the Author collection?
No. As itimpi said, the sony does what the sony does. Calibre sorts series collections in series order, and other collections in title order.
Quote:
Does the PRS-600 support collections for books on the memory card?
Again saying what itimpi already said, yes.
Quote:
I assume that the PRS-600 does not support sub directories? I wonder if a firmware update would allow this, which would make sense to me.
Why do you assume that? By default, calibre writes books to subdirectories.

Unless you mean sub-categories, in which case you are right, no sony I know of can do that.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote