View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 12:41 PM   #9
jscarbo
Addict
jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW2, Nook HD+, Nexus 7
Many people on the Amazon customer forums report sluggish response when they have a lot of books loaded on their device.

My problem with having hundreds of books on mine is that I hate having to scroll through so many pages of books on my home screen, with no info except author and title.

My solution is to use Calibre to store and and transfer books to and from the device by usb as I need them. I seldom have more than a dozen or so books on any of my devices: a few reference books, those books I'm currently reading, and the next few in my TBR pile.
jscarbo is offline   Reply With Quote