View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:15 AM   #19
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AThirstyMind View Post
Hopefully I've picked the right thread to discuss this issue. I convert to mobi using an epub and KindlePreviewer... I have all the bugs worked out, mostly, but the books I produce are very attractive (they're all Romances so they should be attractive). Anyway, when I used to use Calibre to convert to mobi within that software... and when I used to use MobiPocket Creator... the function on the my Kindle Fire where you can change fonts from the publisher font to others worked beautifully. Now, since using Kindle Previewer/Kindlegen, it no longer works... I only get the default Georgia font. Changing font types works great within epub (iPad) and on the Kindle app in iPad but not on my Fire... any suggestions?
How did you embed the font? Did you embed it for paragraph classes? Header classes? What level of element--or the body class? How, precisely, did you embed and the call the element clases for the "publisher" font?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote