Thread: PRS-T1 touch very unresponsive
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #4
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Try the cleaning with the air around the inside near the bezel, but I can't imagine it would get that dirty so fast. I have 6 dogs & my house can get rather dusty. My screen is responsive.

When did your screen become unresponsive? I don't root my devices but I'm wondering if that may have something to do with it. JUST speculating here.

If none of this is relevant, then I'm wondering if you have a defective device. How long have you had it?

Last edited by Pomtroll; 01-21-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote