View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #27020
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Sadly, pooh, my girls seem to agree with you. The love beetles and worms and all sorts of creepy crawlies, but slugs are one thing they absolutely won't eat.

More diet coke.
My yard is known in the neighborhood as "cat friendly" - we have lots of bird feeders & squirrels - and so have many feline visitors. I keep a water bowl in the driveway for them. This summer, every morning when I went to refill the bowl there was a slug in it. Not wanting to touch it, I would pick up the bowl and hurl the contents out .... in the direction of the nearest tree trunk ... but the dang thing kept coming back ... until my aim improved ...

Hot ginger rooibos after a cold walk in my cup ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote