View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #5
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
What kind of wall charger do you use?
I've got a belkin that says the output is 5Vdc 1A, but when I plug the usb cord into it, my T1 [and my 505] won't charge. At least, no light comes on to indicate it.
Might need to check the USB cable... probably should have data lines shorted to work properly and have never got 505 to charge via USB wall charger unless using USB to micro-Philips plug (the cylindrical one) rather than USB-USB mini.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote