View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Ooops, it's probably not whitelisted in my jailbreak... Shoot me a PM, I'll fix it for the next update :-). In the mean time, you can fix this on your side by editing the linkjail/etc/whitelist file, it should be pretty self explanatory.

As for the bin file in the linkss directory, that's just an official update that was backed up by the hack, you can safely delete it.
I added a line to linkjail/etc/whitelist containing "update_jarextractor" and then the update worked as intended. I'm glad that is all it took, as this is new territory for me here.

Given your note about the bin file being a backup I went ahead and deleted it, after all the kindle has limited storage and that file could potentially displace a book I want to load later.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote