View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 11:57 AM   #73
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDMan View Post
Yes, it might make sense if you already have bought Sony books or if you only have the Sony. OTOH, even if you have the Sony, it still makes sense to buy the Amazon version for your phone if that is the only place you plan to read the book in question because it is generally cheaper. I also suspect that any future cool features are going to be coming from Apple or Amazon, not Sony...

The neat thing about having a phone AND Kindle is that you can synch back and forth so read a bit on one and then on the other. This is great if you are going somewhere where you MIGHT want to read just a bit (maybe 30 minutes or less) but do not want to bring the bulkier Kindle.
If I had the option to use Sony .LRX books on an ipod touch I would. I do not think that will be possible so I will end up getting a Kindle 2 probably. I just dont think Sony will innovate in this space enough and will become a nonfactor
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote