View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #8
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Still does not sync properly. Settings are not as accessible. The 'More Books' screen is as silly as ever. It has already crashed once. I miss vol control and jump to start/next chapter buttons. Still have to download in parts (an option on Android). Stats show fewer days and months. Some day I hope to see the chapter titles, and, why not, xray? Whine, whine.

I am hard pressed to say there have been any improvements. There is 'button free' mode but what good is that when the screen locks in 30 seconds or whatever?

Which is to say I will get used to it and it remains the most used app on my ipod.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote