View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:09 AM   #6
Tachikoma
Connoisseur
Tachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo Glo
Speaking of the IR touch screen, last night I tried viewing the screen of my Glo with an IR camera to try to work out the polling rate, as sometimes the screen is really sensitive, and other times it barely reacts at all. I wanted to check if the emitters were running constantly at a set rate or if there was some sort of energy saving slow poll rate that is ramped up when it detects a touch. Try as I might, I couldn't detect any IR light from the inside lip of the Glo, even though I know it's there. Does anyone know the wavelength of the LED's? as I couldn't see anything up to around 900 nanometers.
Tachikoma is offline   Reply With Quote