View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Today's Writing Rant

I've completed some short creative non-fiction memoir pieces over the last month or so (even though some were started/planned for ages) and in looking for markets I find that most of them have already ruled themselves out due to various geographic, length or time restrictions. In addition the ones I found as possibilities don't pay anything (even copies since many are on-line pubs) yet they want 'all rights.' Are they friggin' crazy? Don't answer that I know. I just find it very abhorrent that they would ask for and expect to get all rights with literally no payment.

Last edited by kennyc; 12-28-2012 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Not only a lame rant, but included typos.. :D
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote