View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #43
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
The KFHD seems to be focused on media-playing. It's just too large for easy portability and I'd have to go to $250 to get 32GB. So, I bought the SGP5 (at $170 plus 32GB mSD card for $18) but haven't seen it yet. Won't be near the Kindle quality - but the best unit is the one at hand.
I have a KFHD. It is a beautiful media playing device... but not pocketable.

I was considering the SGP5, but it never dropped down to a price that was reasonable for a nearly 2 yr old device, so I ended up buying a new Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket (no contract). It was only $20 more than the SGP5 and exceeds the SGP5 in every spec except screen size... the SII is 4.5" vs the 5" on the SGP5.

I have a 32GB microSD card in it but will be upgrading to a 64GB soon.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote