View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #36
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Well, here's a brief hands-on video and this one has a rear cam (no flash). Initial reports only had a front cam. Chances are, this one is for the Korean market. They usually get better features than the US versions.

Paraphrasing the JeepMan, you're left wondering who'd buy this thing.

Samsung Galaxy Player 5.8 Hands On
I know that the days of standalone PMP devices is nearing an end, but I wish they'd make a high quality Android-based player that focus on media playback than on multipurpose use.

I still have a Zune HD that I use daily... use it more than my iPod Touch. And although I've rooted and flashed a spare LG Optimus V optimized for media playback, the hardware and experience are still very phone-like.

Maybe I'll just wait to see if the GPlayer 5.0 gets the Woot! treatment and gets clearanced out and settle for that.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote