View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #5
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
Unfortunately, the source card is a 16GB and the destination is a 4GB. The image file that was created is 4GB, but when I try to write it, I get the "not enough space" message. So, apparently this is going to be a lot more of a pain than I'd hoped.

We'll be home tomorrow, where I"ll have a normal-speed connection and can go out and find the latest cm7 software and just rebuild the thing from scratch.
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote