View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 10:49 AM   #103
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi View Post
Very well said! Will the new version have a slot for the glucose test strips? (it will still look like an over-sized medical equipment from the 1970s) Must be the ugliest mainstream gadget of the decade! I did mention Kindle 2 when the prices for the old monstrosity were suddenly dropped recently. Flog off the old stock, bring in the new. An ugly, clunky, over-buttoned (!) device backed by an uglier marketing campaign (rumors) and business practices. I will NEVER buy one!
Ahem. And who really gives a rats ass if you do? Rather pompous, arrogant rant, don't you think? ever heard of 'to each his own'? The fact that you don't care for it or Amazon gives you the privilege to not purchase the Kindle or buy from Amazon. It does not give you the right to spew your poisonous crap.

Amazon operates in a free market economy. It can sell products however it pleases at whatever price it pleases. Last I heard its doing okay...must be doing something right.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote