View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 03:55 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
add books deletes source files ?

bug. glitch or user error ?

I used add books submenu books from subdirectory option "assume all contents are same book in different formats"

the books were added to calibre library ok but I then noticed that the source folder had been emptied - that had not used to happen ???

UPDATE - it is NOT user error its a bug.

I did 3 tests
1. create a folder called test - add a single epub book to that folder. use add books - OK
2. ditto - but use the option: add books assume all books are the same book option - OK
3. repeat with 2 book formats in the test folder - an epub and a pdf of the same book. this time they both vanished from test folder after the add books options completed

Last edited by cybmole; 10-30-2010 at 04:10 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote