View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #22338
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
(thank you for the good wishes )

Back again in Assam. This night it was quiet after the demonstrations; I did go to the reception and ask security what it was......politics? And stayed alert till it had calmed down.

It's sort of exciting to be in a country in the troes of rebellion. I was living in Thailand during the last coup, with armed soldiers posted all over town, armored vehicles clanking up and down small streets. There was no violence other than some shouting and sign waving, and I certainly was more comfortable than I was in Saigon during Tet back in the day. You must be having some wonderful experiences!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote