View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #68
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
@BeccaPrice-
The jailbreak survives. Need to reinstall dev certificates, kindlet jailbreak, rescue pack. Though others have not needed to reinstall JBPatch, I couldn't get it to work without reinstallation and then there are patches for hyphenation and margins that have to be replaced (ixtab is working on dictionaries, etc., so has not wrapped it all up together) Kual and its extensions survived fine. For screensavers, python survives but the linksys needed to be reinstalled. I don't use Collection Manager so can't comment.
All in all not too bad...a little work and everything still functional.
OK - 5.3.4 has now been pushed to my device. Time to rejig my jailbreak. Thanks for your post GoSharks, time to start fiddling.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote