View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Question. How do you expand warning messages in Calibre?

Kovid. I have a epub file that I put into Calibre. I went to correct some metatdata, and I got a warning message on the book cover area. It only gave a line number to locate with. Since XML doesn't have any line numbers, how can I track to where the problem is?

(I'm using Calibre on Windows. The problem is the file, it doesn't work properly on several other pieces of software. At least Calibre is giving me a description, if only I can track back to the bad data.)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote