View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 08:16 AM   #9
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Well thanks for trying anyway.

I'll see how it works in the file and if it's as bad as you say, I might have to try something different or just drop the idea altogether.

If it can't be made to match the pbook then it can't be made to match. No use crying over spilt milk (as the saying goes), I'll just have to try something a bit different then.

I had a go with trying to position it using CSS and although it partly worked in a HTML file (managed to moved them around and sort of put them in the correct place) but I could never get them to stretch to the far end of the screen on my PC in IE or FF.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote