View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Do you prefer margins on your LRF editions? What font size?

What I am trying to find out is what sort of margin setting most people on MR prefer for their LRF eBooks.

Think in terms of Book Designer margins. Specify in top, bottom, left, and right. I personally prefer margins of 0 all around with a find size of 10 point.

The reason I'm asking is so I can get a good sample. I'm going to be redoing some/all of the LRF I've uploaded based on the answers here. What I might do is have two different versions. The one most here like and the one I like. That would give a good choice (IMHO). So please let me know what margins and font size you like best for a comfortable read.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote