View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #16
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
I have used Kobo devices for almost two years now and have had to do only one factory reset. This was probably because I did not eject the device safely before disconnecting from my pc. I bought my first Kobo device with some trepidation because of things I read on sites like this one, however, the people I knew who actually had Kobo readers (two sisters-in-law, a couple of friends) were satisfied with there devices and had no problem with them.

I feel that the bug issues on Kobo devices are overstated while similar issues on Kindle and Sony devices are understated.

I tend to sync fairly regularly as I use preview list as a sort of wish list. I haven't encountered any problems so far.

Last edited by llcj; 10-07-2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: spelling
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote