View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:06 PM   #305
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
There is a known issue around the sleep cover where after you open the sleep cover, the ereader will go back to sleep in 45-65 seconds unless you tap the screen. I find myself getting into a habit of double tapping the center of the screen when I open the sleep cover.
And if you have the light timeout set to less time than the sleep timeout, the light will turn off first when opening the sleep cover. I timed it once: 30 min timeout in Settings led to a 1 min 6 sec "quick sleep", and a 45 min timeout led to a 2 min 14 sec "quick sleep". Or light turn off, whichever comes first.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote