View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:36 AM   #95
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarus9999 View Post
The numbers can be removed quite easily but the reading screen is not resized. I guess it is because the lower center area is needed to show the reading footer (font settings ....).
Maybe I can find a way later.
Is this for kepubs or epubs?

If it's easy to remove the numbers for kepubs, would it be possible to get rid of the "pages per chapter" nonsense and have it say "pages per total" (just like how the numbers show up in epubs) instead? That would really really make my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer Zenz View Post
New version:
24 hours work fine, but I think seconds should be hidden.
Is this just the 24 hours for non-English system languages? Or have you/could you also implement the 24h clock for the English language (perhaps by telling it to use the German clock ).

And: THANK you ikarus9999, you're doing a wonderful wonderful job
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote