View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #86
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
I got to play with an HD 7" Fire this morning. It is a terrific tablet. The screen is beautiful and bright. The speakers sound great. It's a little wider than its predecessor, but still slides into the back pocket of my Levis. It is a lot faster than Gen 1. FLASH! Flash still works. We had to use Dolphin plus a side loaded flash apk, but it definately works.
It is a keeper regardless of the fact I own a Nexus 7. I traded in the original KF to Best Buy and I also had a Reward Zone coupon so around $100 all told for the KFHD.

The folks at XDA have kept most of us with all we could handle even at this early juncture of the KFHD being released. Never thought I'd get GAPPS without rooting!
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote