View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 03:19 PM   #66
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninki View Post
Hi,
I am using something for collection in the kindle touch [Kindle Touch] Calibre Kindle Collections Plug-in Hooks
I want to know if this will works with the last patch that has the collection or do i have to uninstall?
thanks
From what I understand, both should peacefully coexist and work along each other. But it's up to you to ultimately find out, and to see which method (or even which combination) works best for you.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote