View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 02:14 AM   #158
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@ixtab: Huh, I've been using double brackets tests for a good while, never thought there'd be such an issue, I knew it wasn't the most portable syntax, but still... Will keep it in mind in the future .

As for the libarchive stuff, yep, apparently some stuff, most notably a good part of the the *disk stuff was added in libarchive 3... I'll make that more clear in the readme, and kill some useless ifdef I had for some other libarchive 2 stuff . (FYI, that's also most likely the cause of the implicit declaration warnings).

Also, what in the hell is happening with the LFS handling on Ubuntu? All those lli arg type mismatch warnings should not be here with the _FILE_OFFSET_BITS define, especially on an amd64 system, where it should be the default anyway, so I'll look into that as well...

EDIT: Well, the first one at least, stat/lstat should be pulling *stat64 symbols, not *stat, and that should be an __off64_t... What does your features/stdio header files look like, and what would seem to be needed to get proper LFS support?

EDITē: Oops, my bad, don't bother, I can (of course) reproduce this on my amd64 box... That'll teach me to try to understand/explain stuff while slightly drunk .

Thanks for the feedback .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 05-06-2012 at 03:56 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote