View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 09:24 AM   #16
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by meromana View Post
I've been very happy with WriteWay Pro (www.writewaypro.com), which I think is pretty similar to yWriter, but is not free. It's fifty or sixty bucks for the Pro version, I think. One feature it does not have, though, that I would like, is "smart quotes". WriteWay only has the neutral quotes, and I'd really like to have the lefties and righties at my fingertips while I'm composing, so I don't have to worry about them later. Does anybody know if yWriter offers that feature?

Thanks,
Maria

I own WriteWay Pro, and can say that it is a wonderful program.

The use of Smart Quotes has been available for quite some time in the current version (1.8).

Do this:

Go to "Book Properties," then to "Composition & Notes." One can then toggle Smart Quotes on. (However, it's NOT retroactive. It only works when you turn it on.)

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-24-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote