View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #22
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
My Glo had a 2GB Sandisk unclassified card, I replaced it with an 8GB Sandisk class 4 card, using gparted to extend the KOBOeReader partition. Everything seems to work as before, no problems, no noticable speed difference. The Glo now reports 7044MB onboard storage. Thanks for the instructions :-)
was that using windows

i mean the article above is linux centric.

can it be done windows by disk imaging.then using gparted to partition and extend partitions?

very few people can understand command based linux.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote