View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #4
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Daffy--I'm the recent proud owner of an iPod Touch as well. I'm loving it as well--even though like you, I'm a die hard Windows fan. The Touch has replaced my aging Palm PDA--and it's great!

I have been successful at getting books uploaded through the Stanza software, but it did take some doing. I don't remember everything, but do know that I had to re-install the Stanza desktop software at least twice. Something about the Stanza software not properly acknowledging that Bonjour (Apple's networking stuff) was properly installed on my system.

But, I also will be doing most of my reading on my reader (in my case a Sony PRS505). It is so much easier on my eyes than the backlit Touch!

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote