View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:29 AM   #22956
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Found out I will have to have another root canal [fracture in a molar underneath an old filling] next week - so my cup will be filled with lots of alcoholic beverages - for both the pain & the fear - going in Wednesday to the endodonist for an evaluation - see if the tooth can be saved or not. Think I'll splurge on some Lagavulin this weekend - for medicinal purposes of course!

Sigh ... I hate teeth! Most of my fillings are now older than many MR members!
Good luck. My two root canals were _emergency_ root canals. And I promise, I was happy to have them I was in so much pain by then.

But definitely apply copious quantities of Lagavulin to the affected area. It won't stop the pain, but who cares?

In my glass - Talisker.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote