View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookie View Post
hi helpful all

I have downloaded books from my library to Adobe Digital.

When I try to drag them to the Nook, I get a message saying 'no permission to copy document here'

The Nook has been authorized to my computer and Adobe Digital, and registered with BN.

I did not have this problem with my old incredibly basic eReader.

any ideas?

thank you
You have to drag the books to your Nook within ADE (you should see the Nook on the left side in ADE).
ADE is needed to set the expiry date of the books, so library books must always be transferred to the Nook within ADE.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote