View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:40 PM   #5
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
IF there is to be an iPad Mini (and its by no means a certainty) I think I will end up selling off my iPad 3, and get the Mini. It would be (assuming its going to be lightweight) perfect for reading, and also for on-the-go web browsing, grabbing email etc. I don't take my iPad out anywhere, it lives near the couch except when its time to recharge or update apps (and sometimes not even then)... I'm not using it for reading for the same reason I didnt use iPad 1... too heavy.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote