Thread: Music Download
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
Music Download

I decided to see how well the Pocket Edge handles MP3 files. So, forging right ahead (no reading manuals for me), I Hooked the PEdge up to my laptop, Put a thumbdrive with about 600 meg of assorted music on it into the other USB port, and took a look. There didn't seem to be a specific place for music files, so I created a sub-Directory in Documents called "music" and dumped the mp3's into it.

After that was done I opened the PEdge and looked for a way to access the music files. Sure enough, there was an app called music. I started the app and hit menu to see what my options were (how do I tell the app where I stuck the music files). Then I noticed that the app was way ahead of me. It had found the music files and had neatly organized them into Albums, Artists, songs, etc.

SOB!- This was too easy - I'm somehow going to be made to pay for this
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote