View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #48
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
Agree that the poor battery life is a big problem. This is the main reason I find myself not using my pe as much. I can't take it with me and know that I can use it at different times all through the day when I have some spare moments without having to shut it down completely each time I stop in order to save the battery. Otherwise I love it. I did get an inexpensive wacom pen which works well and fits right into the slot. Has anyone found a way to help the battery life problem?
Hi Pendraggin!

From your description I am guessing your PE is running Dingo (Android 1.6). When I updated mine to Ermine I noticed a big improvement in power conservation with the hibernate function. Now I can close my PE and it holds the charge for days, instead of hours, and wakes up almost instantly.

Of course, maybe you already do have Ermine (Android 2.2).
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote