View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 07:37 AM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Oops. I mistyped when listing Sylvie and Bruno up above. I couldn't find Sylvie and Bruno Completed. I sourced the text from PG actually. Is Sylvie and Bruno Completed on the board somewhere? I didn't think to check the board for the seperate file and I couldn't locate it at PG. I'll probably upload an edit at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Did you use the (proof)read and corrected texts of my Lewis Carroll's uploads?

By the way, it's "Sylvie and Bruno", and I hope you included "Sylvie and Bruno Concluded" too...
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote