View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #19
Arbait
Connoisseur
Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage pocket eDGe,Pyrus mini, NOOK HD+, KAO, S6, S8, KP4, Note 10+
@dandelioncottage is shipping now, please check here
Also, "about the quality of the images", old news as in the official letter from Konrad van den Bosch CEO at Ion Audio Netherlands, on 25 July, "...er was een probleem met de scherpte/focus dat is nu nagenoeg opgelost... De fabriek heeft aangegeven dat ze de laatste puntjes deze week op de i zetten." ["...there was a problem with the sharpness / focus that is now almost solved"] ... The factory said that this week they dot the last i's...

And, starting with today they have in stock and ship the Book Saver. IonOnline Nl.

So, i think that Debra from In Music (? a link maybe...) dont know exactly what's going on here - meaning Benelux.

Later edit: Also true that i don't believe until i have the BookSaver on my wood desktop.
Also that "sharpness/focus" problem don't sound good...

Last edited by Arbait; 08-17-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Arbait is offline   Reply With Quote