View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #308
silverzhao
Enthusiast
silverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle Touch
I've upgraded my Kindle Touch to 5.3.7, and now everytime I reboot, it will hang on the tree screen, saying "Please wait a moment while your Kindle starts up."

I then have to plug it into the computer, and open MfgTool. Strangely, it will be recognized as a HID-compliant device automatically, no need to press any Magic button.

In MfgTool, I choose "Kindle main", press "Start", and then my KT will go on booting.

In total, it seems that my KT always stays in USB Recovery mode, so does anyone know how to go back to the normal mode?

Thank you!

--EDIT:--

Well, I've tried to hold the power button for seconds, and now it seems everything goes OK.

Last edited by silverzhao; 07-26-2013 at 04:30 AM.
silverzhao is offline   Reply With Quote