View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #48
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by turo87 View Post
Hi guys, sorry for my english but I'm Italian..
I've a great problem with my kobo touch, yesterday, during updating from firmware 2.3.1 to firmware 2.2.1, my kobo bricked and now it's blocked on the restarting screen.
I tried to reset with the button, but it did not work.
I read that it's possible to mount an image to SD card inside, but I don't understand how, Can you help me with a guide? thank you so much
Hi Turo.

Any chance you have a friend/cousin/co-worker who might be or know a Linux/Unix geek? The learning curve will be much gentler if you know someone who can be bribed with a beer or slice of Pizza (does that work in Italy?)