View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Hmm! no replies, no commentary. No discussions of the book as a book. I wonder if we are so afraid of controversial authors that we can't bring ourselves to discuss them for fear of running into "politics".

Ideas aren't politics. If they are, we have become what Rand warned us against.
I just don't remember any of Ayn Rand's books clearly enough to get into a discussion; I read them in college and found them quite appealing then, but I recall only the broad strokes and not the details.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote