View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #405
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbletop View Post
Though I have a problem with the sideloaded ePubs: I can't seem to change the font or line spacing for some. Is this solvable without stripping DRM?
Not currently. Stripping and taking some of the formatting out with Calibre is the only solution that I am aware of for the e-pubs.

Quote:
Fonts changes in one Kobo ePub book don't necessarily seem to carry across to others.
Be careful saying that . There were a lot of people who complained long and loud to have each book keep it's own separate settings since there could be such a huge difference between individual e-pubs/kepubs. If you are opening a new one, my understanding is that it uses the last settings as the default to start with. Personal preferences in how it behaves, but I like it the current way.

Quote:
When you wake the reader from sleep, it switches the light back on but forgets to put the black bar at the bottom which it uses to hide the slight shadow at the bottom.
Known issue. Fixed in current beta so should be fixed in next firmware update.

Quote:
I'd find it useful if the sliders e.g. for the light or font sizes showed a numerical level.
It would be nice to have this when playing around trying to get the exact right settings (make it easier to go back to a previous setting).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote