View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 09:56 AM   #75
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
She was offering 1,702 tracks for download. The RIAA representative had downloaded 24 of them as the proof for the court case. There appears to be absolutely no doubt whatsoever of her guilt.
Thanks for the update, that's quite a large library she had up. I also just finished reading the other thread you guys had going regarding this same court case, quite interesting. Regarding the suppliers, I wonder why they don't go after all the file sharing companies out there as well? I know they took down Napster, but now there's quite a few other pay-as-you-go file sharing services that are legitimate.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote