Thread: Tags gone again
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
I'm using Calibre 0.7.3
I'm not sure what to set to "automatic management" because I don't see anything to adjust in the Add/Save area.
I have an old version of Calibre on an old laptop I haven't used in a while. I connected my 505 to it and changed that tags this morning. But, if there was a way I could do it in the version of Calibre I'm using now that would be great because this has happened about 4 times now. I load a new book and as my reader is formatting it just craps out, reboots and when it wakes up all the tags on the books stored on my mem stick are gone.
Any help would be appreciated.
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote