View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Kofoed, Jack: The Sherlock Holmes Theory. v1. 12 Nov 08

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgment AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATTED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/detail/mode/t..._holmes_theory

What can I say, except that this is a pulp short story published in the Sept. issue of Popular Detective (1950).

If you like those mean dark streets somewhat hazy from pulpish writing, when tomatoes had gats and their gams ran to the sky; or when bad fists flew with misguided passion against RIGHTIOUSNESS, DECENCY and GOODNESS....why, then, you just might like this detective short story.

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don

P.S.: My version is better than the earlier posted version. . Plus, my category is better.. hahaha
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote