Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #91
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkw View Post
. I'm impressed with its ability to mix hand written content when typed content. You can stick graphics in there just anything. And I know this is silly but one of the things I really like about it is I can switch to graph paper rather than ruled lines.

Interesting to know that it's if not as good as maybe in a little bit better than s note. pretty much every review I've come across have all been very positive.
It doesn't even measure up to s pen. SPen right now is the best app at what it does. I've tried many apps, such as write, quil, lecture notes, sketchbook,etc... and they don't measure up. That is not to say they are not good. Spen is just better. Spen also works with Samsung's multi screen interface which is also a big plus.

Because this app is so feature rich it does have a larger learning curve than the others.

My only grip with Spen is the file format is proprietary so there is no way to archive your work unless you stick exclusively with Samsung.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote