View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdit View Post
I have two fixed format epub files, one for Apple and one for Kindle. Since I do not have a galaxy tablet I wanted to know which one of the fixed formats will the Galaxy be able to display or will it able to display ANY fixed format pubs?

??
Hit
Kindle format is not epub... They use mobi or azw files. The Galaxy is able to read epubs and mobi/azw using different reading apps. Get the Kindle app for mobi/azw and Aldiko, Mantano, or cool reader (plus several others available) to read epub.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote