Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #1621
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
.... Eww.

I meant real macaroni and cheese. The kind that involves a cheesy bechamel sauce.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
^Agreed. A little butter, a little flour, a lot of milk and a lot of grated cheese, preferable some good cheddar and then a little romano or parmesan for an extra salty kick. Gotta top with bread crumbs and a bit of paprika and bake for a while.

Side that with some crispy fried chicken and I'm in heaven.
What's wrong with Kraft Macaroni and Cheese? It's a truly delicious side dish and easy to prepare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Oh great! This thread has morphed into the "macaroni and cheese" thread! I'm safe! Woo Hoo!

How bout a little Spam with your mac & cheese?
Sorry, but I must dash your hopes. While we are discussing side dishes, the key is that they are side dishes and chicken is the central and most important part of the meal.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote