View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Can't get bug report to work

Some time ago I reported that the first image in an ePub file sometimes did not appear when the ebook was converted to mobi with calibre. I could not get through Launchpad to report a bug, and was asked upload a test file. The first image did appear in that file, so I took no further action.

For several days I have been struggling with the same problem with another ebook, and thought I would go back to the test file to find out whether the first image still appeared. It does not, which makes me think that a bug has crept into calibre.

I was able to get through Launchpad this afternoon, and think I have reported the bug. But it does not look as though the files I attached got through, so I am sending this post and attaching the files.

signature.png shows in the ePub version but does not show in the mobi version.
Attached Files
File Type: epub TFatITest2 - Katy Jones.epub (848.3 KB, 223 views)
File Type: mobi TFatITest2 - Katy Jones.mobi (214.6 KB, 260 views)

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-13-2011 at 02:19 AM. Reason: reuploaded attachments
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote